Welcome to our news

Is mold ruining your life? take a look at this

Dry , scaly skinMold poison symptoms


The place you are located in is considered polluted if the amount of mold measured indoors exceeds the amount of mold outdoors. Mold increases rapidly and spreads under favorable conditions, such as moisture. There are millions of different kinds of molds spread across the universe. Mould is an inevitable part of the ecosystem. The reason you won’t see piles of dead plant matter and other organic matter piling up outside is that mold feeds off dead organic matter.

What is Mold?

Mould is different types of fungi that develop and reproduce by creating tiny spores that germinate and fly in the air. These sprouts are invisible to the eye and grow in humid and warm places, both indoors and outdoors.

Mold is everywhere

Unfortunately, most homes provide an environment where mold can grow when there is sufficient moisture. Mold can live on paper, wood, glue, carpet, ceiling tiles, pet dander, and more. Most mold prefers warmer temperatures, but some can also grow at fridge temperatures. Mould tolerates salt and sugar better than most other dietary invaders. As a result, it can be grown on refrigerated jams, jellies, deli meats, salami, etc.

mold develops on the surface of the food and then begins to enter the interior. Usually, it is in the form of gray fur or green peas like those found on bread and cheese, or velvety circles on fruit. When mold grows heavily in food, it invades “root” hyphae, which are toxic and dangerous molds. The most common-born food molds are Alternaria, Aspergillus, Botrytis, Cladosporium, Fusarium, Geotrichum, Monilia, Manoscus, Mortierella, Mucor, Neurospora, Oidium, Oosproa, Penicillium, Rhizopus, and Thamnidium.

One of the most well-known mycotoxins is aflatoxin, a carcinogenic toxin produced by certain fungi in cereals, pulses, and fodder, particularly maize and groundnuts. Aflatoxins have been associated with various diseases, such as mycotoxins in livestock, pets, and humans around the world.

How does mold affect my health?

Mold becomes a serious issue when it starts growing inside. The number of internal germs increases at unhealthy levels, resulting in illness. All types of mold are allergens. They produce allergens and irritants which can cause numerous health problems such as allergic reactions, eye burns, cold or flu symptoms. More severe exposure symptoms include difficulty breathing, dry cough, and headache. Inability to focus (foggy thoughts) and nausea.

Your reaction depends on your immune system, the number of fungal spores inhaled, and the length of exposure. The more you are exposed to the spores, the more likely you are to be infected and the more serious your symptoms will be.

Reduce mold growth

Cleaning is essential to control mold. Mold spores may accumulate in the refrigerator, kitchen cloths, bathrooms, carpets, etc.

  •  periodically clean the inside of the refrigerator with white cleaning vinegar and rub the visible mold (usually black) on the rubber hoses.
  •   keep towels, washcloths, sponges, and mops clean and fresh.
  • clean the bathroom regularly and treat the mold whenever it appears.
  •  keep the humidity in the house lower than 40%.

Leave a Comment